Here are some things you can do here:

Change your address

Request a new Health Benefits ID Card

Check on the status of a medical or dental claim

View your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)

Request a pension estimate

Apply for your pension

Coordinate your spouse’s benefits

Enroll your eligible dependents for benefits

Register your child for programs offered through the Child Care Fund

Do you have an 1199SEIU Member ID?

Your Member ID is a ten-digit number beginning with "9" that appears on your Health Benefits ID card.

Already have an account?

You can request your user name OR reset your password.

If you are locked out, contact Member Services online or at (646) 473-9200.